Gold Coast City Council has introduced compliance assessment for certain management plans, to be regulated via conditions on a development approval.
A condition of a development approval may require a management plan to be submitted for compliance assessment. Once approved, a compliance certificate will be issued for that document.
A 15 business day processing timeframe is proposed.
Management Plans subject to compliance assessment will include:
- Acid Sulfate Soils and groundwater
- allegra no prescription style=”color: #808080;”>Fauna management
- Covenant Areas
- Rehabilitation and Revegetation
- On-Site Effluent Disposal
- Hydraulics and flood management
- Geotechnical and basement excavation
- Open Space
- Stormwater and water quality
We only hope this will simplify and streamline the development approval processes. Watch this space for more.